Sustainability and Estates Managers working in the health service have to be the internal expert on many Environmental and Estates related issues, while keeping up to date with ever changing legislation, ensuring compliance and delivering staff and patient satisfaction.
Croner-i Environment Expert and Facilities Expert comprehensive online information and resources provides instant 24/7 access to news feeds, legislation, Croner advisory service, best practice tools and practical resources to make your job easier.”
Croner-i Environment and Sustainability
Manage your operation within the correct environmental regulations with our expert information and advice
This essential online guide gives you the information you need to be compliant and implement sustainable measures to become a greener organisation, generate efficiencies and deliver cost savings.
- Topics include IPC/IPPC, air pollution, contaminated land, waste and water,
- Practical guidance on the implementation of environmental management systems
- Forms, checklists and policies to save time
- Guidance on the latest legislation news and developments
Croner-i Environment and Sustainability is updated daily has a telephone helpline service which provides access to expert advice, so you’ll have access to the latest EU directives, UK regulations and guidance from BS 8555 to ISO 140001, and much more.
Croner-i Facilities Management
An online information resource that provides information and tools to address compliance issues and manage your premises or workspace.
- Topics such as building management and maintenance, space planning, health and safety, environmental management and equipment maintenance
- Guidance on dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Each topic supported by forms, checklists and policies
- Updates on the latest legislation, news and developments.
Croner-i Facilities Management is updated daily and offers a telephone helpline service which provides access to expert advice from industry experts.
1 Months free access to Croner-i for NHS Sustainability Day delegates
Croner already supports many of your NHS HR, and Health and Safety colleagues with their relevant Croner-i online title, and we would like to introduce to the support we have for your area of responsibility
To gain free access to Croner-i please send an email to email@example.com quoting promo code NHS2013 and we will reply with your personal login details to activate your free access.