On 29th November 2degrees Live, in partnership with NHS Sustainability Day, is bringing together a team of NHS sustainability professionals to share and find practical solutions to their energy performance challenges.
Participating NHS trusts include:
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital
Together with other tenants, landlords and owner/occupiers from local government and the private sector, participants will take part in a programme of workshops, discussions and best practice case studies on topics such as ways to engage employees around energy performance, supporting technology and financing the right solutions.
As well as interactive sessions, there will also be the chance to hear from a variety of speakers from companies such as:
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Energy Mangers Association
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- The Greater London Authority
- Transport for London
What’s more, the support doesn’t just stop at the one day live event; 2degrees is providing a four-month programme of online problem-solving defined by participants’ challenges and needs.
To join your NHS peers at 2degrees Live and to get some help with your own energy performance challenge, please visit our booking page.
NHS concessions available.