Come and join us on Wednesday 4th December as we arrive in Liverpool for the second NHS Sustainability Day Road Show. We are delighted that Liverpool CCG will be hosting us on the day and we can confirm that the venue will be: The Women’s Organisation , 54 Saint James Street, Liverpool L1 5HA.
We have a fantastic line-up of speakers including:
- Professor Sir Ian Gilmore
- Dr Robin Stott
- Trevor Payne
- Professor Maureen Williams
- Dr Tim Ballard
Who will help us meet the day’s aims of:
- promoting dialogue about sustainability in NHS – moving consideration from estates to models of care;
- sharing good practice;
- promoting links with social care and public health; and
- promoting NHS sustainability day!