Vygon (UK) Ltd has produced its third Business Responsibility Report for 2012 / 2013. The report reconfirms the company’s commitment to sustainable development, and touches on all three pillars: economic, environmental, and social.
Some of the achievements covered in the report include:
- Becoming a participant to the United Nations Global Compact
- Donating £9,300 to charities through our study days during 2012 & 2013
- Over £6000 donated to charities through our committee ‘Vygon Helping Others’ during 2013
- Our head office in Swindon diverted around 45 tonnes of waste from landfill in 2013
- Reducing fleet emissions by 9.27% in 2013
- Being named a finalist in the North West Supply Awards in the sustainability category.
You can read the full report HERE